- Workers haven't returned to offices en masse. But...by Roger Vincent on 2021-10-15 at 4:29 PM
Though Delta variant thwarted expectations of workers flocking back to offices this fall, office leasing in L.A. County rises as businesses look ahead.
- Column: Supply-chain surcharge? Sherwin-Williams...by David Lazarus on 2021-10-14 at 7:56 PM
Sherwin-Williams has quietly added a 4% 'supply chain charge' to its paint. It's the latest business to hide a price hike with extra fees.
- David Spade buys a modern mansion near the Comedy...by Jack Flemming on 2021-10-14 at 7:14 PM
Actor and comedian David Spade just paid $13.85 million for a Hollywood Hills mansion, one of the community's priciest deals so far this year.
- Homebuyer Tips for Finding the One [INFOGRAPHIC]by KCM Crew on 2021-10-15 at 10:00 AM
Some Highlights The best advice carries across multiple areas of life. When it comes to homebuying, a few simple tips can help you stay on track. Because of increased demand, you’ll need to be patient and embrace compromises during your search. Then, once you’ve fallen in love, commit by putting your best offer forward. If you’re looking to buy a home this year, let’s connect so […]
- What Do Past Years Tell Us About Today’s Real...by KCM Crew on 2021-10-14 at 10:00 AM
As you follow the news, you’re likely seeing headlines discussing what’s going on in today’s housing market. Chances are high that some of the more recent storylines you’ve come across mention terms like cooling or slowing when talking about where the market is headed. But what do these terms mean? The housing market today is
- The Big Question: Should You Renovate or Move?by KCM Crew on 2021-10-13 at 10:00 AM
The last 18 months changed what many buyers are looking for in a home. Recently, the American Institute of Architects released their AIA Home Design Trends Survey results for Q3 2021. The survey reveals the following: 70% of respondents want more outdoor living space 69% of respondents want a home office (48% wanted multiple offices)
- Robert Barron column: Tragic end to good realtor...on 2021-10-17 at 12:00 AM
Robert Barron column: Tragic end to good realtor – Cowichan Valley Citizen Cowichan Valley Citizen
- Before & After Staging of 2840 Carmel St Oakland...on 2021-10-16 at 8:31 PM
Before & After Staging of 2840 Carmel St Oakland Realtor Sheila Zarekari Just Local Homes Oakland News Now
- The Secret To Succeed - A Realtor's Perspective -...on 2021-10-16 at 11:12 AM
The Secret To Succeed - A Realtor's Perspective Outlook India
As a full service Arleta, Granada Hills, Lake View Ter, Lake View Terrace, North Hollywood, Pacoima, Panorama City, San Fernando, and Sylmar real estate team , we work with buyers, sellers and investors in real estate transactions spanning all of the price ranges and property types.