- Like a sunset — developers propose a Hollywood...by Roger Vincent on 2021-09-16 at 1:00 PM
Developers are proposing a visually stunning $500-million office tower on Sunset Boulevard in the heart of Hollywood called the Star.
- 'Charlie's Angels' director McG drops $14.7...by Jack Flemming on 2021-09-15 at 8:55 PM
In Beverly Crest, director McG has bought the famed Bella Vista estate from actress Donna Scott for $14.7 million.
- 'Homeless billionaire' Nicolas Berggruen wins...by Jack Flemming on 2021-09-14 at 10:48 PM
The co-founder of the Berggruen Institute think tank beat out five other bidders at a heated courthouse auction that lasted about 45 minutes.
- Is the Number of Homes for Sale Finally Growing?by KCM Crew on 2021-09-16 at 10:00 AM
An important metric in today’s residential real estate market is the number of homes available for sale. The shortage of available housing inventory is the major reason for the double-digit price appreciation we’ve seen in each of the last two years. It’s the reason many would-be purchasers are frustrated with the bidding wars over the
- 5 Tips for Making Your Best Offerby KCM Crew on 2021-09-15 at 10:00 AM
In today’s sellers’ market, standing out as a buyer is critical. Multi-offer scenarios and bidding wars are the norm due to the low supply of houses for sale and high buyer demand. If you’re buying this fall, you’ll want every advantage, especially when you’ve found the home of your dreams. Below are five things to keep
- The Truth About Today’s Buyer Demandby KCM Crew on 2021-09-14 at 10:00 AM
When it comes to the latest news in real estate, there are a lot of sensational headlines in the media. In times like this, when it can be hard to know what to believe, put your trust in the experts. Those of us in the housing market respect that buying or selling a home is
- Ask a Realtor: Does deleting or gapping the...on 2021-09-17 at 2:12 AM
Ask a Realtor: Does deleting or gapping the appraisal and inspection contingency improve an offer? Vail Daily News
- Surrey realtor ordered to pay $95000 as penalty...on 2021-09-17 at 1:00 AM
Surrey realtor ordered to pay $95000 as penalty for rent-to-own scheme that targeted a Maple Ridge couple Maple Ridge News
- BC realtor order to pay $95000 penalty for...on 2021-09-17 at 1:00 AM
BC realtor order to pay $95000 penalty for predatory rent-to-own scheme – Agassiz Harrison Observer Agassiz-Harrison Observer
As a full service Arleta, Granada Hills, Lake View Ter, Lake View Terrace, North Hollywood, Pacoima, Panorama City, San Fernando, and Sylmar real estate team , we work with buyers, sellers and investors in real estate transactions spanning all of the price ranges and property types.