- She turned an unpermitted backyard studio into...by Lisa Boone on 2021-07-30 at 2:00 PM
A Craftsman-inspired home in Elysian Heights gets a whimsical expansion: A writing studio, with a hidden rooftop deck that offers views of downtown Los Angeles.
- What $400,000 buys in five L.A. neighborhoodsby Jack Flemming on 2021-07-30 at 12:00 PM
Take a look at five condos on the market for $400,000 around Los Angeles.
- Pebble Beach retreat sells for $32.69 million, a...by Jack Flemming on 2021-07-29 at 10:46 PM
A Mediterranean mansion in Pebble Beach just traded hands for $32.69 million, the priciest sale ever in Monterey County.
- Waiting To Buy a Home Could Cost You [INFOGRAPHIC]by KCM Crew on 2021-07-30 at 10:00 AM
Some Highlights If you’re thinking of buying a home but wondering if waiting a few years will save you in the long run, think again. The longer the wait, the more you’ll pay, especially when mortgage rates and home prices rise. Even the slightest change in the mortgage rate can have a big impact on your buying power no matter your price point. Don’t assume waiting will save you […]
- Home Sellers: There Is an Extra Way To Welcome...by KCM Crew on 2021-07-29 at 10:00 AM
Some veterans are finding it difficult to obtain a home in today’s market. According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR): “Conventional conforming mortgages (mortgages that conform to guidelines set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac), accounted for 74% of mortgages obtained by homebuyers in May 2021, an increase from about 65% during 2018 through
- 4 Reasons Why the End of Forbearance Will Not...by KCM Crew on 2021-07-28 at 10:00 AM
With forbearance plans about to come to an end, many are concerned the housing market will experience a wave of foreclosures like what happened after the housing bubble 15 years ago. Here are four reasons why that won’t happen. 1. There are fewer homeowners in trouble this time After the last housing crash, about 9.3
- Home of the Week: 4-Bedroom Craftsman-Style...on 2021-08-01 at 4:02 PM
Home of the Week: 4-Bedroom Craftsman-Style Framingham Home Listed at $625000 framinghamsource.com
- Buying or renting? Either way, the demand for...on 2021-08-01 at 3:00 PM
Buying or renting? Either way, the demand for homes is affecting your wallet | Commerce Street KENS5.com
- What's Your Biz: Get to know Leonard and Newland...on 2021-08-01 at 8:50 AM
What's Your Biz: Get to know Leonard and Newland New Philadelphia Times Reporter
As a full service Arleta, Granada Hills, Lake View Ter, Lake View Terrace, North Hollywood, Pacoima, Panorama City, San Fernando, and Sylmar real estate team , we work with buyers, sellers and investors in real estate transactions spanning all of the price ranges and property types.